When facing a legal matter or dispute, two primary questions arise and need to be immediately addressed:
- Can the dispute be resolved successfully in my favor?
- How much will it cost?
We Focus On Your Success
At the Law Offices of Schunk & Associates, LLC, our trial attorneys understand the legal challenges you face when involved in litigation or you are contemplating litigation to resolve a matter. As a full-service law firm, we focus on results: successful resolution, as quickly and cost-effectively as possible and remain committed to your objectives. In short, our success is measured by your success.
We’ll advise you on the broad range of choices to address your legal needs. We are dedicated to representing your interests aggressively, with the greatest ethical professionalism. We balance your goals and objectives with the nature of the legal dispute. We’ll inform you of advantages and disadvantages of any given course of action, and the time and costs, associated with your case.
For a balanced and effective approach to your needs, contact our office for an initial consultation.
Specifically, in seeking the most cost-effective alternative for successful resolution, we are committed to pre-litigation negotiation, mediation or arbitration. However, in some instances, the most effective strategy is litigation. It may be necessary to take a case to court, in which case our litigation strategy is based on your overall objectives.
Experience and Expertise
Our attorneys have been practicing law since 1987. We offer experience as real estate attorneys, as well as collections and business law. We handle a wide range of legal issues at state and federal level, in civil, criminal and appeals courts.
- Real Estate Law and litigation: Construction Defect (CDARA), methamphetamine contamination of Real Property, Buy-sell agreements, landlord-tenant disputes, evictions (FED actions), Security Deposit Act, liens on real property, 1031 tax-deferred exchanges, right to quiet title, title disputes, and other matters.
- Family Law: Our firm’s only emphasis in this field is in the collection of arrearages.
- Employment Law: Employee/Employer Discrimination, independent contractor litigation, severance, unlawful termination
- Bankruptcy: Our firm’s emphasis is in adversary proceedings, relating to ongoing litigation, which has been stayed pursuant to the automatic stay provisions of 11 U.S.C. §362
- Collections: Domestication of foreign judgments, post-judgment enforcement, garnishments, liens, CRCP Rule 69 and debtor examinations to locate assets